Formulae for sodium bicarbonate… NaHco³
Molar mass 84.007g/mol
Density of baking soda. … 2.2g/cm³
Baking soda is commonly known as baking powder by most people using it in the kitchen.
Benefits of Baking soda/Baking powder.
1. Baking soda is used in treatment of skin diseases. The base and alkaline content in the baking soda, acts as a great medicine in the treatment of very many skin diseases like the adolescent related odor and many others
2. Baking soda neutralizes stomach acid and cleanses the stomach and some unwanted stomach acid which would result into stomach burn and result into ulcers are detoxified in that helps to avoid some types of ulcers.
3. Baking soda acts as an anti bacterial agent which helps to wash away bad breathe from the mouths of humans. Baking soda can be made into paste that can be applied in the brushing and changes the would be bad breathe into better breathe.
4. Baking soda helps to eliminate bad odor from human body especially in regions which produce sweat glands highly When humans realize some bad odor on the body , start applying the paste in intervals of 3 to 4 days you realize some good changes.
5. Baking soda helps to treat some body wounds and minor body sore especially those that grow in the mouth regions.
6. Baking soda neutralizes body sweats and converts it into anon smelling agents of the human body especially in the arm pits, under the legs, under the necks, and others sweat producing regions on the body.
7. Baking soda lowers fatigue in humans especially to people who usually feel tired when and after doing some activities like athletes.
8. Treats small wounds in the mouth that are caused slightly due to self bites or small body peels.
9. Baking soda freshens air in airfreshing apparatuses like air conditioning machines, and refrigerators which form unpleasant smell from items kept in the refrigerator. To solve the unpleasant smell from the refrigerator, just mix some and put in the back of the apparatus good result will be realized after a short while.
10. Used as a detergent in washing very many items that need to be washed . Like metallic materials in the kitchen, utensils and very many others.
11. Baking soda in making breads especially in raising the volume of the bread.
12. Baking soda can be used as a disinfectant to kill some fungal infections that would grow on people’s skins and start multiplying. when baking soda is applied , suchlike germs are killed with their effects
13. Baking soda helps in regulating the multiplication of kidney diseases by killing bacteria around the the urinary tracts in humans.
14. Baking soda is used as a cleansing agent in digestive tract, it can cleanse and brush off stainlike elements in the system .
15. Baking soda treats scars especially those brought about by skin disorders like pimples and can also be used in the treatment of skins diseases like ringworm and pimples
16. Baking soda is very good in purifying the skin especially to those youths who May not be having enough money to buy strong body bleaching agents can make baking soda an alternative and it’s cost effective and pocket friendly.
17. In some cases baking soda can be used to clean hard to clean materials like house cement floor, tiles on the house floor, metallic doors, cup boards and others