Ginger is a perennial flowering rhizomes which grows annually above the ground about one metre tall from the ground with parallel leaf venation.
Ginger is said to have originated from China and belongs to zingiberaceae family and it’s also related to turmeric and galangal.
Below are some of the very many benefits of Ginger roots in our daily diet.
1. Ginger is used as medicine in very many ways in very many local herbs especially in the treatment of respiratory diseases.
2. Ginger is very much used as spice in very many dishes. During the cooking of foods like rice mixtures, Ginger can be used to spice up in order to bring good aroma in the food.
3. Ginger helps to balance blood sugar in the body . Ginger helps in regulating the production and activities of insulin in the body which greatly helps to balance blood sugar in the body.
4. Ginger is used in treatment of morning diseases like vomiting. people who feel morning nausia can take a cup of Ginger water every morning.
5. Ginger used to activate appetite for food and especially to those people low appetite due to some medication or due to some diseases.
6. Ginger helps to control stomach pain in humans. sometines stomach pain which be a result of digestive disorders can be put to order by taking one cup of Ginger warm water.
7. Ginger can act as a health booster in humans. Regular taking of Ginger water can boost and promote good health body
8. Ginger Helps in regulating blood flow pain during menstrual periods in women especially ladies who feel regular un controlled pains during Menstruation periods.
9. Ginger is common in most herb in the treatment respiratory diseases therefore it’s an immediate remedy in treatment of most respiratory diseases like Coughs and Pneumonia at Early stages.
10. Ginger is used in the treatment of common abdominal pains abdominal pains with un known causes just take a cup of Ginger water.
11. Ginger aids the body to best utilize the eaten food because it contains enzymes that act catalyst in the digestive process.
12. Ginger can boost appetite for food